Monday, October 03, 2005

Dresden Dolls Song of the Day


Ah, yes, another of those days... Today's song is Good Day. No audio. Your loss. Great song. She nails it with that nasty dark humor i am known for.
Anyway, so got the check from the mom today, so that's why the song is in my head. Cleaned my car inside and out listening to that album. Free therapy is always good and that album is just... well, oddly resonant with me.
I sent an email to the mom to tell her it arrived and then lost my temper and was not so diplomatic in the "get you and your son into therapy, you over-involved enabling idiot... he is obviously way too screwed up for you to handle..." Words to that effect that sounded less psycho. Done now. Better now.
A good day. Darn it. Moving on.
In other news, the Parises have called it off, which got me thinking of rings i have disposed of... next up will be the uplifting, heart-warming tale of my 30th birthday. We'll call it Larry's tale. But first, more caffeine.
How much would you pay for a blog like this?
But wait - there's more!
I'll get into some of the sick and twisted, nasty but humorous tales from work and rant about a couple of my favorite oxymorons before tomorrow is over.
That's right, folks, like the sign says, news, views, humor and stranger than fiction reality reading...
Now how much would you pay?
What do you mean "nothing"??
Good thing it's free, then!

No comments: