Monday, October 31, 2005

Nevermind

Well, i went to Hot Topic on the way home and lusted over my coat for a while Yes, actually it does have my name on it. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't really there. That is why i am the Helinator and you are not. Unfortunately, the visit did not start a rant about money at all. But then, when i got back in the car, what to my wondering ears should appear? "Face to Face" by Se7endust. That worked nicely. Extremely smug and pleased at my reclaimed attitude, i arrived home before dark, intent on letting my inner child out to play for a bit. Black, black and more black. Everything from the skin out. Even put the boots on. I do love black... Earrings. Black roses. But then, i couldn't find the cloak... which pissed me off more, ironically. Even threw stuff and almost broke something. I may have to beat the piss out of the kids now, since the whole rise from the chair and scare the piss out of them kinda needs the damned robe to be effective. Ain't life like that... I mean, i can still freak them, but what's the fun if i can't chase them convincingly. Once again the living dead girl goes unexpressed. The Sickness is back, though, so that's good news. But, i had so wanted to play a little. It'll just have to wait for the next trip to the movie theatre, i guess... Dark is so much fun. It's not just for chocolate anymore. Dragula just came on the player. Time to beat something up. I do love this song... It's so me on a tirade day. "Dead i am the dog - hound of hell you cry - devil on your back - i can never die"
Lucky lucky you. Guess that means you're stuck with me a while.

No comments: